Thursday, October 30, 2008

jOURNEY of My MiND....

A week before raya, i got a letter from JPA which contain the grouping list for matching country, and according to that letter, i was in 3 group and JPA preference country for me are Canada, New Zealand, Australia, UK, and Ireland. When i received the letter, I was actually quite composed and really didn't mind if i was fated to go to Canada. But, right after raya another list came out and initially there was 3 groups and now, there were 4. My group was split into 2, half of it remain the same and the other half changed to New Zealand, and I was special because i was placed in 2nd Group and seriously i don't know why. So my new group is supposed to be going to Australia and i was kind of lost there, seriously i don't know what to choose. I slowly accepting this new fate of mine, so i put Melbourne uni as my first choice, and after that i don't know why i really2 hoping for a place there. But today has answered every peoples' doubt, and i wasn't excluded. I prayed for the best, and HE already answered my prayer, and i got an offer from university of Leicester, UK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bila dtg uk??welcome:D..lma x jmpa..xsabarnya..hiho